The seat on the SKIP² stroller is directly attached to the chassis which means it can not be reversed or replaced with a METRO³ or JIVE³ seat.
Articles in this section
- Is the SKIP² suitable from birth for newborns?
- Up to what age will my child fit into the SKIP²?
- How does the SKIP² fold?
- Can I take the SKIP² on-board an air plane?
- How do I recline the SKIP² Seat?
- Is the seat on the SKIP² reversible or replaceable?
- How do I adjust the shoulder straps on the SKIP²?
- Does the SKIP² have an extended canopy?
- What accessories can I buy for the SKIP²?
- Are accessories transferable between the SKIP² and JIVE³/METRO³?