The seat on the SKIP stroller is directly attached to the chassis which means it can not be reversed or replaced with a METRO² or JIVE² seat (including Platinum and Carbon ranges).
Articles in this section
- Is the SKIP / SKIP² suitable from birth/ for newborns?
- Up to what age will my child fit into the SKIP / SKIP²?
- How does the SKIP / SKIP² fold?
- Can I take the SKIP / SKIP² on-board an airplane?
- What colours does the SKIP / SKIP² come in?
- How do I recline the SKIP Seat?
- Can I attach the Buggyboard to the SKIP?
- What accessories can I buy for the SKIP?
- Are accessories transferable between the SKIP and JIVE²/METRO²?
- Does the SKIP have an extended canopy?