The seat on the SKIP stroller is directly attached to the chassis which means it can not be reversed or replaced with a METRO² or JIVE² seat (including Platinum and Carbon ranges).
Articles in this section
- Is the SKIP suitable from birth/ for newborns?
- Up to what age will my child fit into the SKIP?
- How does the SKIP fold?
- Can I take the SKIP onboard an airplane?
- What colours does the SKIP come in?
- How much does the SKIP weigh?
- How do I recline the SKIP Seat?
- Can I attach the Buggyboard to the SKIP?
- What accessories can I buy for the SKIP?
- Are accessories transferable between the SKIP and JIVE²/METRO²?