If you'd like to take the SKIP² onboard as cabin luggage we recommend that you check carry-on specifications with your airline carrier before you travel and to always place the SKIP² in its complimentary cover bag. Many customers have successfully travelled with the SKIP² in this way.
Articles in this section
- Is the SKIP² suitable from birth for newborns?
- Up to what age will my child fit into the SKIP²?
- How does the SKIP² fold?
- Can I take the SKIP² on-board an air plane?
- How do I recline the SKIP² Seat?
- Is the seat on the SKIP² reversible or replaceable?
- How do I adjust the shoulder straps on the SKIP²?
- Does the SKIP² have an extended canopy?
- What accessories can I buy for the SKIP²?
- Are accessories transferable between the SKIP² and JIVE³/METRO³?