There are no Australian safety standards for bassinets, and as a result, we cannot claim that in Australia the bassinet is 'approved for overnight sleeping'. You should always follow the guidelines recommended by RED NOSE for the safe sleeping of your child. As part of the Australian Safety Standards, we must recommend that you never leave your child unattended in either the bassinet or seat when using a Redsbaby product.
Articles in this section
- Is my pram safe to use?
- Why do Redsbaby prams have a 5-point harness system?
- What safety standards does Redsbaby follow?
- What is the tether strap on my handlebar? Do I need to use it?
- What is the head barrier on the seat, and why is the zipper pull missing?
- Can I use the JIVE²/METRO² bassinet in my car?
- Are your bassinets suitable for overnight sleeping?
- How many points does your pram seat harnesses have?