Yes. The METRO² offers a separate, optional freestanding bassinet to provide a safe and comfortable environment for your newborn to lie in the fully-flat position while their spine and neck muscles are developing.
Articles in this section
- Can I fold the METRO² with the seat facing me?
- Is the METRO² suitable from birth/ for newborns?
- What is the weight limit of the METRO² basket?
- Up to what age will my child fit into the METRO²?
- What is the weight limit of the METRO² Bassinet?
- What is the weight limit of the METRO² seat?
- What are the METRO² dimensions?
- How much does the METRO² weigh?
- What is the difference between the JIVE² and the METRO²?
- Are the METRO² bassinet and seat unit separate items?