Yes. The JIVE² Tandem comes with a separate, freestanding bassinet included to provide a safe and comfortable environment for your newborn to lie in the fully-flat position while their spine and neck muscles are developing.
Articles in this section
- Is the JIVE² Tandem Pram suitable from birth/ for newborns?
- Can the JIVE² Tandem Second Seat recline?
- Do you have capsule adaptors available for the JIVE² Tandem to enable a travel system?
- When should I transition my baby from the bassinet to the seat in the JIVE² Tandem?
- What is the weight limit of the JIVE² Tandem Bassinet?
- Up to what age will my child fit into the JIVE² Tandem?
- What is the weight limit of the JIVE² Second Seat?
- What are the JIVE² Tandem dimensions?
- How much does the JIVE² Tandem weigh?
- When should I transition my child from the bassinet to the seat in my JIVE² Tandem?