No. Item/s purchased from a second-hand website are not covered under warranty. Warranties are non-transferable; for a warranty claim to be valid, it must be made within the claims period and made by the original purchaser.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a warranty claim?
- I have a 2018 JIVE² / METRO², what is the warranty claim period?
- I have a 2017 JIVE / METRO, what is the warranty claim period?
- If I buy a Redsbaby pram or spare part (e.g. chassis or seat frame) from a second-hand website, am I covered under warranty?
- Where is my Redsbaby pram's batch number located?
- Can I get my Redsbaby pram repaired?