Yes, the foot rest will remain in the upward position when the stroller has been folded with the seat on and then unfolded. This design allows the seat to remain on the chassis when you fold it, as the foot rest folds up flat and tucks into the seat for a very compact fold with the seat attached. If you prefer to have the foot rest remain in the downward position, then simply remove the seat prior to folding.
Articles in this section
- Up to what age will my child fit into the JIVE² Platinum?
- Is the JIVE² Platinum Pram suitable from birth/ for newborns?
- What is the main difference between the JIVE² Platinum and the JIVE²?
- What is the weight limit of the JIVE² Platinum basket?
- Are the JIVE² bassinet and seat unit separate items?
- The foot rest is in the upward position when I unfold the JIVE² Platinum with the seat on, is this normal?
- What are the accessories available for my JIVE² Platinum?
- What are the wheels made of on the JIVE² Platinum prams?
- What is the weight limit of the JIVE² Platinum Bassinet?
- What is the weight limit of the JIVE² Platinum main seat?