Yes. The JIVE² Platinum comes with a separate, freestanding bassinet included to provide a safe and comfortable environment for your newborn to lie in the fully-flat position while their spine and neck muscles are developing.
Articles in this section
- Up to what age will my child fit into the JIVE² Platinum?
- Is the JIVE² Platinum Pram suitable from birth/ for newborns?
- What is the main difference between the JIVE² Platinum and the JIVE²?
- What is the weight limit of the JIVE² Platinum basket?
- Do you have capsule adaptors available for the JIVE² Platinum to enable a travel system?
- Are the JIVE² bassinet and seat unit separate items?
- The foot rest is in the upward position when I unfold the JIVE² Platinum with the seat on, is this normal?
- What are the accessories available for my JIVE² Platinum?
- What are the wheels made of on the JIVE² Platinum prams?
- When should I transition my baby from the bassinet to the seat in the JIVE² Platinum?