No. The bassinet is not designed for use in your car. In Australia, there is strict national legislation surrounding child car restraints. All children under seven years of age must be secured in a child restraint or booster seat when travelling in a vehicle. For more information on Australian car restraint laws, we encourage you to visit the Roads Authority in your state or territory.
Articles in this section
- Is my pram safe to use?
- Why do Redsbaby prams have a 5-point harness system?
- What safety standards does Redsbaby follow?
- What is the tether strap on my handlebar? Do I need to use it?
- What is the head barrier on the seat, and why is the zipper pull missing?
- Can I use the JIVE²/METRO² bassinet in my car?
- Are your bassinets suitable for overnight sleeping?
- How many points does your pram seat harnesses have?