Yes, the foot rest will remain in the upward position when the stroller has been folded with the seat on and then unfolded. This design allows the seat to remain on the chassis when you fold it, as the foot rest folds up flat and tucks into the seat for a very compact fold with the seat attached. If you prefer to have the foot rest remain in the downward position, then simply remove the seat prior to folding.
Articles in this section
- How do I convert my JIVE² into a Tandem pram?
- Is the JIVE² Pram suitable from birth/ for newborns?
- Up to what age will my child fit into the JIVE²?
- What is the main difference between the JIVE² Platinum and the JIVE²?
- What is the weight limit of the JIVE² basket?
- What is the weight limit of the JIVE² Bassinet?
- What is the weight limit of the JIVE² main seat?
- What are the JIVE² dimensions?
- How much does the JIVE² weigh?
- What is the difference between the JIVE² and the METRO²?