Yes. The JIVE² bassinet is separate to the seat unit. The bassinet and seat come on their own independent frames, with their own canopies, fabrics and materials.
Articles in this section
- How do I convert my JIVE² into a Tandem pram?
- Is the JIVE² Pram suitable from birth/ for newborns?
- Up to what age will my child fit into the JIVE²?
- What is the main difference between the JIVE² Platinum and the JIVE²?
- What is the weight limit of the JIVE² basket?
- What is the weight limit of the JIVE² Bassinet?
- What is the weight limit of the JIVE² main seat?
- What are the JIVE² dimensions?
- How much does the JIVE² weigh?
- What is the difference between the JIVE² and the METRO²?