The main difference between the JIVE² and the METRO² is that the JIVE² is modular and can adapt into a tandem configuration to accommodate two children, while the METRO² is a single pram. Other differences include weight, fold and shopping basket size.
Articles in this section
- Can I fold the METRO² with the seat facing me?
- Is the METRO² suitable from birth/ for newborns?
- What is the weight limit of the METRO² basket?
- Do you have capsule adaptors available for the METRO² to enable a travel system?
- Up to what age will my child fit into the METRO²?
- What is the weight limit of the METRO² Bassinet?
- What is the weight limit of the METRO² seat?
- What are the METRO² dimensions?
- How much does the METRO² weigh?
- What is the difference between the JIVE² and the METRO²?