Yes, we sell capsule adaptors for Maxi-Cosi (Mico, Mico Plus, Mico AP and Citi from 2013) as well as the Joie i-Gemm and Nuna Pipa capsules. We also have adaptors that are compatible with Britax Unity Neos and Unity Isofix produced from 2013 onwards (which can be identified by a sticker on the underside of the capsule showing ‘2013STD’ and also have pre-installed ‘click and go adaptors’). Please note that models produced earlier than 2013 and Steelcraft capsules are not compatible. The Britax adaptors are the same adaptors that you receive with your Redsbaby bassinet; however, they are also available for individual sale on our website. Adaptors are available on the accessories page.
Articles in this section
- Is the JIVE² Tandem Pram suitable from birth/ for newborns?
- Can the JIVE² Tandem Second Seat recline?
- Do you have capsule adaptors available for the JIVE² Tandem to enable a travel system?
- When should I transition my baby from the bassinet to the seat in the JIVE² Tandem?
- What is the weight limit of the JIVE² Tandem Bassinet?
- Up to what age will my child fit into the JIVE² Tandem?
- What is the weight limit of the JIVE² Second Seat?
- What are the JIVE² Tandem dimensions?
- How much does the JIVE² Tandem weigh?
- When should I transition my child from the bassinet to the seat in my JIVE² Tandem?