Yes. The JIVE² Platinum bassinet is separate to the seat unit. The bassinet and seat come on their own independent frames, with their own canopies, fabrics and materials.
Articles in this section
- Up to what age will my child fit into the JIVE² Platinum?
- Is the JIVE² Platinum Pram suitable from birth/ for newborns?
- What is the main difference between the JIVE² Platinum and the JIVE²?
- What is the weight limit of the JIVE² Platinum basket?
- Do you have capsule adaptors available for the JIVE² Platinum to enable a travel system?
- Are the JIVE² bassinet and seat unit separate items?
- The foot rest is in the upward position when I unfold the JIVE² Platinum with the seat on, is this normal?
- What are the accessories available for my JIVE² Platinum?
- What are the wheels made of on the JIVE² Platinum prams?
- What is the weight limit of the JIVE² Platinum Bassinet?