Yes, we sell capsule adaptors for Maxi-Cosi (Mico, Mico Plus, Mico AP and Citi from 2013) as well as the Joie i-Gemm and Nuna Pipa capsules. We also have adaptors that are compatible with Britax Unity Neos and Unity Isofix produced from 2013 onwards (which can be identified by a sticker on the underside of the capsule showing ‘2013STD’ and also have pre-installed ‘click and go adaptors’). Please note that models produced earlier than 2013 and Steelcraft capsules are not compatible. The Britax adaptors are the same adaptors that you receive with your Redsbaby bassinet; however, they are also available for individual sale on our website. Adaptors are available on the accessories page.
Articles in this section
- Up to what age will my child fit into the JIVE² Platinum?
- Is the JIVE² Platinum Pram suitable from birth/ for newborns?
- What is the main difference between the JIVE² Platinum and the JIVE²?
- What is the weight limit of the JIVE² Platinum basket?
- Do you have capsule adaptors available for the JIVE² Platinum to enable a travel system?
- Are the JIVE² bassinet and seat unit separate items?
- The foot rest is in the upward position when I unfold the JIVE² Platinum with the seat on, is this normal?
- What are the accessories available for my JIVE² Platinum?
- What are the wheels made of on the JIVE² Platinum prams?
- When should I transition my baby from the bassinet to the seat in the JIVE² Platinum?